Thursday, December 3, 2009

How cycling helps a person?

You may all be really surprised to see me writing about cycling so suddenly. Yes, Cycling has helped me a lot to bring down my overweight structure to health weight structure and I am so excited about it all the more. Actually after delivery I had put on weight like anything. I was nearly 78 Kgs which was nearly an obese structure for my height. I started doing household work and some exercises at home which brought me to a weight of 72kgs. But it was also not enough. So I thought that as I am in my home town resting at my parents place I have ample time to look after myself. So I started myself with crash dieting and a bit of cycling,walking and exercising regularly twice a day and within a months time I have reduced about 5 Kgs which is a huge success and now I am 66kgs. Eventhough, 66 is not enough to give a beautiful figure like Aishwarya Rai or any other Miss world or Miss Universe(which almost every man falls at) it is not an overweight figure and I look really good as this is within my average weight range. I am so excited and I am aiming to come down a further more of 10kgs which would surely give me the structure expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment