Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Chetan Bhagat's New Novel

I Recently (so to say just sometime back ) finished reading Chetan's new novel '2 States'. Thought could put a few words here about it. What a writer he is! Actually we Indians should be proud of him that we are grooming such good writers among us. His new work has brought in a new stir among today's generations. He has brought in the National Integrity in His work which should be present in every home in India which is actually missing. After reading the book I feel that how truthful it is that even though we are saying we are Indians We are not showing our Indianness. We are fighting over trivial things like langauge and sharing water. After all we are all Indians and ech one of us should forget our religion,caste and creed and Join hands together to fight for a cause.Are we doing it?
People Think! Are we doing the right thing? Why are we doing it? Are we maintaining the Freedom our great leaders got for us? Are we worth it? Did'nt they work for a cause and got us freedom? If they had thought even for a second that they belonged to TamilNadu or Karnataka or Kerela or any other state in India for that matter will we be here? Would India be under the list of Developing Nations? No. We would still have been the slaves of the English Masters.And we would not have got such good writers like Chetan.I am so proud of you and now I have kept you as my inspiration and I surely feel that I will also become a good writer like you. So to say Chetan's latest novel '2 States' has brought me out of my state of severe depression what I was suffering. Thank you Chetan! All of them must read his works. They are so much interesting and you will surely stop readin any other writer's works.

1 comment: