Monday, April 22, 2013

Today's education system

Hi People,

It's a busy scheduled era I feel.........No time to turn around and look...........

Since today being a holiday and no school work I though let me pen down my thoughts........

Today's Indian education system has changed a lot and people have started giving importance to children's growth aspects, but where has the old system which taught us our tradition and culture gone? I doubt our system should insist upon that particular fact too and learning of our scriptures also should be insisted upon. Teachers who were called as " Gurus" have become " facilitators" now........

As parents, we should at least show interest in developing those skill sets which is not been taught in schools.

What do you feel?

No comments:

Post a Comment