Monday, April 22, 2013

A few words about my son Sai Sharan When he was born

I had come to my parent's house at Srirangam for some work related reason and some rest which I needed as I am little sick. When I was browsing through the system I came across few photos of my son which were taken when he was just about 40 days old. A few words to tell about that- My son was born a prematured baby when he was 30 weeks in my womb... It is even a nightmare for me and my husband when we think about the days after he was born.........Immediately after he was born we had to shift him to another bigger hospital due to the lack of ventilator facility in the hospital he was born...I was in one hospital and he was in another. we had to do shunting work from morning to afternoon to evening to give him milk and after five days we shifted him to the same hospital where he was born as his condition was stabilised and the doctor said that he doesn't need a ventilator and he need to be kept in an incubator.. He was kept in incubtaor for 17 days after which the doctor discharged him when he was just 1.5kgs and told that we should reach Trichy in 4 hours time. So we had booked a flight ticket and we reached Trichy and took him to another hospital there where they told that we can take him home if he starts feeding on his own without the support system. Until then he was on a tube inserted in his nose. But by God's grace he started feeding immediately and so the doc. there discharged him..........

But now when we see him play around and talk so much we forget all those troubles and enjoy his parrot talks.................I am missing you my son. (He is not around and has gone on his vacation to my mum's place)

No comments:

Post a Comment