Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Fun In cooking Lunch everyday for your husband

Earlier my husband used to go to office at 8.00 and return back by 5.30 or 6.00. But after he has joined the new company Magnus Advetising......which is an Australian based, his timings have totallly changed as 4.30 a.m. to 1.30p.m. Which seems to be tedious, but I feel happy as he comes home early. And I am very excited mainly as I am able to serve hot lunch for him every day. I feel that every women has this feeling. Even earlier I used to pack lunch for him but it was never served hot that too with my own hands. And I feel happy seeing his face change when he tastes and relishes the dishes I prepare. He always welcomes, me preparing new variety of food and testing on him. But whatever I prepare he mostly likes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment