Thursday, April 30, 2009

My son's Intelligence

After a week's time I have got a chance to put in a word to my blog. When I was thinking on what to write I suudenly remembered my one and a half year old son's intelligence. My son Sai Sharan is so much infactuated with books and loves to sit in my lap everyday and browse through his special board books which we had bought him(purposefully board books so that he don't tear it. But he tore one of those books to pieces thats another story) and point out to pictures of animals and things when asked. two days before as we (me and sai sharan) were doing it he came across the picture of the hat and as I asked he immediately showed me and he also immediately pointed to my husband's cow boy's hat hanging in one corner of the hall and also when asked where to put it he immediately showed his head. By this act of his I got impressed and really happy seeing my son's intelligence as we (me nor my husband) have never taught him all that.
I started thinking how today's kids are very intelligent and how much is their grasping power. Most of the kids are like that and they are very shrewd unlike their parents and grandparents, as I still never remember what act of shrewdness I have done in his age(ofcourse not heard from my parents ). I have put my thinking to, at times that these kids are getting trained even when they are in their mother's womb to face the competetiveness in this globe after they come out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment