Sunday, April 19, 2009

About Original Hanuman


I was thinking of what to write today to add to my blog. Suddenly I remembered that I can talk about the photograph which I got recently from one of our neighbours. It is the photograph of real Hanuman reading “Granth”. Many don’t believe it. But I have seen this picture exactly 7 years before in my cousin’s house. She had got the picture from one of her close family friends at Delhi. The person who had taken that photo was her uncle who died on the spot after seeing Lord Hanuman and taken the photo.

The person was about 65 years old when he had gone to Manasarover on a Theerth Yathra during the summer of 1998 along with his friends. As it was evening he had to do the daily rituals of Sandhyavandhana. He asked his friends to move forward and he would join them later. When he sat for doing Sandhyavandhana he came to see Lord Hanuman sitting and reading Granth. He had a camera in his hand and immediately took the photograph. But he lost his eyesight and died because of heart attack seeing such a spiritual scene in front of him.
His friends who came in search of him found him dead and brought him back to his place at Chennai. He has his own business and a son and wife. After all the final rituals were over his family members had cleaned and made a print of the role in his camera. They had found this photograph. This is not a bluff as many people think. It is a reality as his son and wife are now settled at Calcutta after his death.

So read this and pray to Lord Hanuman and say Jai Hanumanji Ki! If you have this photograph of lord Hanuman at home surely good things happen. I got this photograph recently at home and I got the scope of starting my own business and it is picking up well. Even if you go to Manasarover and you have really good rays on you then you may also see Lord Hanuman in person.

1 comment: