Friday, July 1, 2011

My Excitement

You may be wondering what this girl is so excited about now! Ya I am so excited that we are going to visit coorg once again. I felt, last time we missed out a lot of things around coorg and once more we are on the go towards that accomplishment in life. And the excitement level is more as my BIL and co-sis are accompanying us. Both of them being newly married, a sort of honeymoon to them too.( People don't curse me by saying what is honeymoon with us being around.) They are just travelling with us thats it(as you may have seen even newly married travel by a bus). Hope the rain doesnt pour down and hinder our happines. Lo! I feel like writing a few verses....

Little Rain, Little Sun,
What a life without them!
Oh! What a pleasure when you run,
when the rain hits on your son!

Little Rain,Little Sun,
What a life without them!
Oh! What a pleasure seeing them
Hit the road and the toad!

OMG! nature has made me a poet.........Lol.............

No comments:

Post a Comment