Tuesday, March 31, 2009

About Myself








I am Raadhika Bala. I am basically content Creator/writer by profession. I have done my M.A. in English literature and I have enrolled for my P.hd in English. I was a gold medalist and college topper in my B.A. English Literature. I am from Srirangam,Trichirapalli which is a beautiful place in Tamil Nadu but settled after I got married to a very handsome person called Bala who works for Intel,India here at Bangalore. I have cute and naughty son named Sai Sharan who is a year and a half now.I have started blogging after I got inspired by my husband. I have started a content writing firm named BangaloreCynosure Content Creator along with few of my friends and with the biggest support from my husband.


Without him I could not even imagined that I could also start one like that. Thank you my dear husband. I had a flair for writing from my very young age. I should thank my parents also. Especially my mother who has brought me up with such a good langauge back ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment